Thursday, March 20, 2008
Relaxation is one of the proven alternative therapies. It can be broadly classified under the mind-body medicine. More and more doctors are prescribing it as a way to lower blood pressure, improve exercise performance in people with angina, help people with asthma breathe easier, relieve insomnia and generally relax the everyday stresses of life. Meditation is a safe and simple way to balance a person's physical, emotional, and mental states. It is simple; but can benefit everybody.
The use of relaxation for healing is not new. Techniques are the product of diverse cultures and peoples around the world. The value of relaxation to alleviate suffering and promote healing has been known and practiced for thousands of years.
It is regarded by science for its efficacy. We take great pride in providing the right training to our participants.
The Foundation will help you:
* De-stress quickly and easily.
* Experience more control, order, release and energy.
* Calm and focus your mind and attain clarity.
* Defuse negativity, aggression and turbulent emotions.
* Open up to peace of mind, balance and harmony.
We will guide you to:
* Create a supportive environment for relaxation.
* Quickly relax and relieve stress.
* Keep it interesting and fruitful.
* Concentrate your mind at will.
* Explore different types of visualization
• The neuro-physiology of memory
• Gaining unconscious competence
• Visualization and mental screens
• Short term/ long term memories
• Retrograde memories
• Memory blockages
• Basic associations
• Pegs and phonetic structures
• Eye position and cranial nerve responses
• Damage caused by negative health habits
• Journey method, pegs and Concept maps
• Perpetual calendar
• Principles of vibrant health
• How major diseases such as HBP,
Diabetes , Throbbing headaches lower productivity
• What is stress and what it is not
• How stress affects work performance and productivity
• Life style and job stress
• Evaluation of personal and job stress levels
• Rules to permanently conquer stress and maintain high energy levels
• Coping skills , including deep breathing , deep relaxation, bio-feedback
• Visualization, Rational Emotive Therapy
• Music therapy - Baroque music, Vivaldi, Bach etc.
• Individual body type
• Energy spectrums
• Proper nutrition and exercise
• Stages of creativity
• Enriched thinking for creativity
• Individual creativity Vs. group creativity
• Organizational creativity and innovation
• Using the organization's whole brain
to work- the collective mind & ethos
• Attitudes and creativity reversal
• Dream technology
• Mind maps
• Lateral thinking
• Anchors and thinking hats
A Value-Centric Foundation for Transcending Boundaries
• Perceptional differences
• The results of not using a full brain
• Chemistry and physiology of thought
• Multiple screens and swish patterns
• Mental laws for success
• The eight-point framework for inner transformation
• All-persuasive nature and influence of attitude
• Enriched thinking, laws of thinking, and thinking "About Thinking"
• Value–centric foundation enlivened by life values and workplace values